Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Big Brown Eyes

 I'm not going to lie I always wanted a kiddo that had blue eyes.  Blue eyes just really pop, and you can make them really pop with some little Photoshop ;-).

But my Son really does have beautiful eyes, they pop and they can look right through you.  I look at his eyes and just melt!!  I love them, I wouldn't trade them for blue eyes at all! Besides, it seems that a lot of kiddo's I know do have blue eyes and not very many have such penetrating brown eyes like Big T!!!  They are unique!


Big T has great style!!  We really should get some tips from him :-)!!

He has everything covered...
Cowboy boots....check
Plaid...................check
Camo.................check
Sports logo (basketball).....check
Tire Jack Handle for protection...(or to make noise)........check 




Oh and then of course a good set of wheels.....
and a fudge bar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment