Sunday, June 2, 2013

SeaWorld & Zoo

In May we were able to go on a vacation!! Who doesn't love those?!  We were able to go with Coach's family to Sea World and the San Diego Zoo!! Big T loved, loved it!!

There were a ton of photos so I narrowed it down :-)

Sea World..
Some of Big T's favorite stops



We Went through the Shark and Turtle places a couple of times!!


The whole day at Sea World I didn't get a family photo, so right before we got in the vehicles to leave we snapped one :-)

San Diego Zoo:
I've just posted each of our favorite animals that we saw :-)
Coach's favorite:
Coach loves Camels, ever since he went to Iraq...(even this shedding one)
( He might have more favorites, but I can't remember..I'm blaming it on the prego thing)
My favorites:
(the baby giraffe was a week old, and 6 feet tall)


Big T's favorites: (he has more, but it changes from day to day, these ones are the constant)
  

(For all the family photos we didn't take throughout Sea World, I made up for it at the Zoo!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment