Sunday, March 13, 2011

Old Photos from the HP

 My power cord to my laptop, which is my main computer, broke. well it ripped.  I suppose with a year of Big T pulling on it I'm not surprised.

 So I had to resort back to the old desktop.  Mostly just to email Coach...yeah, I can't lie I'm probably addicted to the computer, whether it is facebooking, blogging (actually blog stalking), or deal searching.  I'm annoyed that this computer is so slow...see addicted!

Anywho, since I was here I was checking around at the documents and what I had on this computer and I found some fun old pictures... I'm going to share them!


This Photo is of me from the Summer when I was working in Jackson Wy, I was Tan and Buff!!!!! I miss that, I did the old school irrigating!! ( the shot doesn't exactly show how buff I really was :-) )


Then we have some of Me from when I went to Cozumel to Scuba Dive:


After my Dive!

This was is of me in when I was at College in Powell, I think I actually look kinda pirddy in it!

These are of Coach and I in our early, before marriage days ( yeah we went to New York together, but we had a chaperone!!)
Coach teaching me to play guitar...a little distracted... hehe



Time Square Baby!!

Coach's "New York Attire"  thats really my coat, but he wore it the whole time!

Coach and my Lovely Cousin ( our Chaperone )


Aren't we just AWESOME






This is Coach's GQ photo


This one makes my heart pound!! What a Hottie





And Finally My Most Favorite Photo on the HP!!!!!!!!!!!!............................





Yep..That's my Coach

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of are so fun. I love going back & looking at my older pictures. You have some big guns!! & Coach's hair was really that long?! Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures, although that is not the best picture of me from New York. It is fun to see the way life has changed over the years through pictures.
    I hope we get to hang out soon, it is always fun. I hear you have a lot going on in the next month and I don't know when we will be down again but we will make time. You can still come visit here any time.

    ReplyDelete