Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Daddy's Home!!

So Coach came home on September 11th!!!  It is so great to have him home.  I think that Big T is actually enjoying him being home more than I am.  He loves having a Daddy!!!!!!
I do love having a convenient and cheap babysitter while I am refereeing volleyball and out riding horses.
 I didn't just put him to work though, we have been enjoying the outdoors, especially since the weather is still so nice. :-)
 So I'm just going to post a ton of photos, they speak better than I can.
( I really should do collages, but I haven't made templates and this is easier and quicker for me right now...so you'll have to suffer through scrolling down :-) ....sorry )

Palisade Falls:







Campfire: S'mores (& burning paper you would normally shred if you had a paper shredder)
Skipped the roasting mallow part and just hung out with all the supplies





Rat Lake:




 Uhh...we're Montanans why wouldn't we shoot a pistol into the lake??

My wimpy kid who fell off his log into the mud, and hit his face, but all he wanted was the mud off his hands!!




Coach AND I each caught a frog :-)






 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures as always. I can't believe how big Tristan is, he is so adorable. It is good to see your family back together also. I am sure it is so nice for all three of you to be together again. Just emphasis how great family is and how it is best to be together even when it is hard. I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete