Sunday, September 4, 2011

Big T's Bed

I have been cleaning up Big T's room and decided he needed more play room and so I took out the Papason Chair. (ps I have no idea how to spell that).
Coah will be so happy because for some weird reason he hates that chair.  Anywho, I had it taken apart and just sitting in the living room, not sure where to put it, or if I should finally just store it away for awhile (until we get a little bigger of a home).
Big T has fallen in love with the "new design"
 This is where he ends up when I tel him it is time to go to bed!!


 He is so used to being in front of the camera that he now poses :-)









1 comment:

  1. Hehe, too cute! I loved our papasaun chair! (sp?) It however came to an untimely end because of our kitten. Sigh, but oh they are so comfy and what a perfect size for T! Love it!

    ReplyDelete