Thursday, November 15, 2012

big 3

My son has been a bundle of frustration, energy and joy.  I can't believe he is 3..
It's a little late but here is some of his birthday photos.
His Cake...
 IT's a COW (at least Big T knew what it was)




Big T and His Buddy check out the Spurs

Using his new Spy Glass
Looks Like Dad is Helping him out...HEHE


He is practicing for the summer with his Dad...



He likes things his way and it's hard to persuade him otherwise.  For instance..We can not leave the house without his cowboy hat or cowboy boots EVER!! 
He really is my little cowboy...

Showing off his new spurs he got for his birthday....



Big T loves to helps us cook and bake..okay, okay he mostly helps Coach cook and bake.
Big T's first time making cookies....




 another time Coach had to wear his hat with Big T so they could be Cowboy Cooks!!
My Good lookin' Cowboys!!!  What more could a girl want?


Apparently Big T is now old enough to shave...he's getting sooo big :-)



But Nobody is ever to old to take Naps though!!


Now if only I could take a nap....

3 comments:

  1. So fun. I think that your cow cake is awesome, you did a very good job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tristan!!! What a cute cake!! I love that he wears his cowboy hat and boots everywhere...he is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete