Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Halloween Rodent

Big T was the cutest Mouse this year.  I wore the costume when I was a little girl and thought it would be cute on him.  I didn't think it was a girl's costume, but maybe I was wrong....our Home Teacher, who knows us said my little Girl was cute and She looked like She was having fun.

O well, I still think he was a cute Mouse ( not elephant either). Oh, and he wouldn't hold still and was fighting me when I was putting on his whiskers, so they are a little crazy!!
Hmmm....what is this?

Big T was a Tootsie Roll Last year, Gosh he has grown!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think the mouse is very cute and no he doesn't look like a girl. Good thing you have dogs and not cats so he didn't get chases, just kidding. He is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a CUTE little mouse!! it is so crazy to see what one year of growth looks like!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He doesn't look like a girl at all! He's a very cute mouse! Love it!

    ReplyDelete