Monday, November 22, 2010

A Shout Out!!

This is a little past due, but I wanted to let some great peeps know how much they mean to Coach and I.
They really have been great friends to us both before we were even married.  They continue to be amazing examples and a source of strength for Coach and myself.  Thank you guys so much for being there for us both, and especially for me when Coach has been gone.  Thank you for watching Big T when we needed a little time for ourselves.
During this Thanksgiving season, I wanted to let them know how Grateful we both are for their friendship and love ( at least I think its love ;-) )!

Stewarts' and Laurences' a shout out goes to both of you!! You guys truly are family!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that is nice of you... but did you have to put the pic up of my legs? gosh each one is like twice the size of one of you! :( But everyone else looks great~ But dont you think you could photoshop some of that leg off? heheh :"

    ReplyDelete