Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Suit

Growing up every year us girls got a new dress for Easter Sunday.  I'll have to admit that not all the time did I like my Easter dress.  Did your mom's put you in matching outfits?  Mine totally did!!  I already hated dresses, so to be matching with one of my sisters was torture!  I look back at pictures, and when I was younger from 1-6ish the matching was cute, but any older, when I started caring what I wore ( or really just dressing myself ), I wasn't not on board with that tradition.

I still like the idea of getting a new Easter outfit for a tradition, and I'm betting that at one point I will make my kids match.  As a parent, I can see the fun in it now :-).  This Easter I bought Big T the cutest outfit.  I can not sew AT ALL so all of the future outfits will have to be bought, unless I talk my mom or my little sister into sewing something for me.

So here is the start of my own childrens' Easter Sunday outfit...with  pictures of course!!  This was a quick pic, because I was running late for church (imagine that) and it is actually this Sunday.   Easter Sunday here was Stake Conference, and I didn't want to drive the hour and half to attend.  I know, I know I should have, but I'm not perfect.

What a Handsome Boy!!



1 comment: