Saturday, May 21, 2011

Self Portrait

I've been telling coach that I want some more pictures from his Iraq experience.  Ones that have more of him in them and just fun ones.  He brought up that I haven't taken any photos of myself, I gave him the excuse that it is really hard to hold my big SLR and take a photo.
So when Tristan and I went and played outside, I took one!  It is shot at an wide angle, cuz it had to be in order for me to do it hand holding :-)
But who really wants to look at me....
 Yeah, he's not any better looking!!

Now these next pictures BEWARE..you will be blinded with pure CUTENESS & AWESOMENESS!!

A Total Papa Johnson Face!!!!
So Funny..He won't let go and he is so close to the ground.

I have no explanation.......

Trying to blow off the dandelion seeds, but they were wet and stuck to his mouth!!

1 comment:

  1. He is so big and handsome and you were right I was "blinded by cuteness and awesomeness" haha

    ReplyDelete