Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Time Fun...with some not so fun

Totally have been slacking here, I have been taking pictures, but then I don't do anything with them.  So this is a little delayed, but better late than never...right Coach?!?!

So Big T loves walking to the Park...Loves It!!   Then we swing forever until sometimes he is sleeping..silly boy :-)  Then of course we play on the jungle gym, but never do we go down the slide at this park...he refuses.



Of Course you have to play in the water when it is summer time!!  He loves the water, as long as it doesn't get sprayed in his face (kinda a whimp that way)



Oh the Ducks!! My little man loves animals, so any opportunity to see and interact with them, he is all about it! 


Now the Not so Fun....
Big T needed a haircut really bad so when we got to my parents we gave him a Haircut.
It was kinda funny, as I was buzzing him, he kept saying "It's Broken!!" as he was bawling,
and kept saying "all done!!" But he Looks all grown up :-)



And last...My family went camping over the fourth and we brought up the bikes, and after I gave Big T a ride I put him down and we both started walking away, but he didn't want to get off and walked back to the bike and grabbed the exhaust pipe!  We were both crying this time.

This photo is of the hand after a couple of days, The huge blister popped :-(


He was a real trooper!! 

2 comments: