Friday, February 25, 2011

collage of what?!!

So I have been given an assignment to make a collage of ME on a poster-board.  I remember doing something like this in grade school, but it was easy and fun then!  On that project you put your favorite animals or colors of activities...ect.
Now I have to make it of who I really am.  I have to think "who is Cami Miller?" and then display it in a collage.  (back then I was Cami Johnson, I'm a different person now :-) )
I have no idea who Cami Miller really is....probably why I have been given this assignment.  Plus I have to incorporate how Heavenly Father sees me as, and I don't know that either.

Can I also point out, I'm totally not crafty.  My "craftiness" looks like some preschooler's craft.
 I'm very curious to see how this will end up.

3 comments:

  1. It will turn out great! You're amazing! I'm sure craftiness has nothing to do with it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here to say that Cami Miller is not only super crafty, but she can make one heck of a little girls headband... with awesome fabric flowers!!! And furthermore, she is a person that i admire for her strength, compassion, lovingness, patience, bluntness, and the ability to adapt to various situations that life throws in the the hamper... Don't you never ever forget who you are and what kind of blood you come from... heavenly blood. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see how it looks! You're going to surprise yourself, it will be really fun!

    ReplyDelete