Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Projects

My dresser broke awhile back and I decided that I was going to build me a new one.  Since I'm building one, why not a set? Three dressers it is!!
Coach told me to take pictures through the process..so I'm posting some of the photos I've taken.  I forget to take the camera, mostly because it is so dusty with all the sanding I've been doing.
Gluing the drawer fronts

Pops trimming fronts down exactly
The Frame
the middle dresser face
the drawer front's..before routering the edges
The face of one of two matching dressers

So now I have all the dresser drawer fronts sanded and routed (ready for some extra detailing and staining) I'll post pictures of them soon, I forgot my camera today.  Plus we have the the last dresser face done, and the sides of the smaller dresser cut out and pocket drilled. 

My finished coat-rack....
Yep..its Chrome :-)
What happens when a wagon has a loose screw.

4 comments:

  1. Geeze your really crafty I wish I was that talented to make me new dressers. Also I love the coat rack it looks really good. Your little boy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Seriously...you are so crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cami you are awesome! I wish I knew how to do stuff like that! Can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cami, I'm amazed- it is so cool that you're making your own dresser and the coat rack! I can't wait to see the end result!

    One of my friends showed me this website:

    http://www.ana-white.com/

    It has all kinds of plans for any kind of furniture you could imagine, and the plans look like they are incredibly useful, too.

    ReplyDelete