Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 Years!!!

Coach and I have been married for 5 years!!!  On the 3rd was our anniversary and we celebrated by first going to the Billings Temple.  That was amazing!!  I haven't been able to go with my husband for 9 months, and it just reinforced how important our temple covenants are, and how we are not meant to be alone!  My marriage is most important to me!! 
( A lot of exclamation marks because I am very passionate :-) )
 Later that night Coach took me to Walkers in downtown Billings.  I loved it!!  It was more upscale, so I got to dress up a little more, and the food was AMAZING!  Pricey, but amazing.  I had Alaskan Halibut with prongs covered in a white wine cream sauce, yyuuuuummmmmm! Plus an amazing Cesar salad.
Coach had a Lamb dish, which I think was tastier than my Halibut. 
One thing I love about more upscale restaurants is that your water glass is never empty!!  There it was never even halfway empty :-)  Love that!!

Kinda Scary, right???!!!

We spent Saturday in Billings as well with Coach's Grandparents.  Big T's favorite was going to see and feed the ducks.  He loves animals, in fact the way to keep him happy when driving is to point out all the cows and horses and sheep we see along the road.  The boy now can sometimes find them and notice them faster than I can!

I am so grateful for Coach's grandparents.  They are so amazing!!  Big T warmed up super quick to them, so you know it has to be true!!
I totally thought I looked stylin' I had a red necklace on that I made with my turquoise shirt, I just needed on my red high heels and it would have totally finished the outfit :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great anniversary. Your looking pretty hot.
    It was good to see you the other day.

    ReplyDelete