Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Photos

 Coach and I finally got some Family photos taken, and not ones were I was setting it up and running to get into the photograph.  I've done that lots and I have gotten some good photos from it, but it takes forever, and you don't get to be relaxed as much or interact.  My awesome friend Nikole who I totally trust will get some good photos (she did my wedding) took them for us!  The hardest part was coordinating outfits, Coach ended up getting to wear his favorite shirt!
I posted some of my favorite shots, hope you enjoy!

Big T loves being tossed n the air!

He looks a little freaked out in this photo, but he's not.
Awhhh...

Okay, so this one freaked me out, I really couldn't let go of him, I would and then run after just in case.  It was super scary!
We also found out he loved being swinged! ( is that even a word?)

My Boys...

And my pretty much absolute favorite family photo is.................


This ONE

Doesn't Big T look like Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes? He is pulling one of those faces!


(oh and Mom and Dad, don't print these off, I will be bringing you them..)

5 comments:

  1. those turned out awesome,I love them. You guys are a very cute family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all!! you have the cutest little family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love them! You have such a gorgeous family!!!! Great Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has the cutest smile! These are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out so good Cami!!!

    ReplyDelete