Friday, July 23, 2010

Milestones

Big T is hitting so many milestones!  It is so crazy that they have been coming all at once.  It feels like that as he started to really crawl the next day he stands all by himself!  He is also getting his first teeth, the bottom front two, and Coach swears up and down that when he jabbers he is saying Dada and knows what it means.  He probably does, but most of the time I doubt it. 

It is such a bittersweet experience.   I'm so proud of him and excited to see him learn and develop. I then can't wait to see him at the next stage or do his next big accomplishment, but then I realize that he is growing too fast and he is not my little baby anymore.  Man being a mother is tough!

A cute photo of Big T eating his first ice cream cone from Softies in Billings.
By the end of the cone his shirt was covered and a lot more of his face was white!

No comments:

Post a Comment