Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photo #3

When I was growing up I was scared of the dark.  Mostly I was scared of what could be in the dark.  I shared a room with my little sister Lavessa who is 6 years younger than me. So to save face I told my parents that my Lavessa needed a night light or to leave the hall light on for her, so she won't be scared.
I think that my scared of what is in the dark is the result of my Mother getting her laughs for the day.  She would hide behind any door, or in the closet, or worse in the trees when we would be out feeding the horses! ( For some stupid reason I always waited until the last moment to feed them and it was always dark at that time.)  My mother was a pro at scaring people!!

This is a fiber optic UFO light that given to me by one of my older sisters Lyn.  She knew how important it would be for me. Lyn also has some "dark" issues. :-)

1 comment: