Sunday, May 2, 2010

Photo of the Day

So I've decided that to help me get back into the flow of photographing, I will post a new photo that I've taken that day. Ever since Big T was born I've been out of the game so to speak and I'm trying to dive back in.
Of course my first Photo is of Big T. It is amazing how those little eyes of his pierce right through me!!
His eyes are my favorite thing about him. They are sort of light brown in the middle, with blue around the edges. They aren't really brown and they aren't a vibrant blue. Most people think they are brown because they are so dark.
This photo doesn't represent them the best, but it was a spur of the moment decision and this is what I got!
Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! I look forward to seeing all your fun pictures. (Oh, and don't worry about being 'domestic,' that's what 'domestic adventuring' is all about. ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the most stunning eyes! What a cutie! Thanks for sharing toys yesterday! :)
    P.S.: I think you are an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo, he is so cute and getting so big.

    ReplyDelete