Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

This weekend we went to my parents in Idaho for Mother's Day. I wanted to surprise my mom, but Coach slipped-up on facebook. :-(  No worries though, we still had a great time and got to enjoy being there!
Coach was able to get his bike up and running and the oil changed in both of ours.  They are now home with us for the summer...yeah! Hopefully I will get a chance to ride.  Coach also helped feed the cows with my dad and grandpa, his overalls were a little short. He finally got to experience the itchy feeling of the hay all over in your shirt.
We got to see some of Big T while we were there.  Grandma just loved him and they had lots of fun together.  He took to grandpa better, but that is because they have a special bond.

I love the spring when there are baby animals everywhere! This weekend Big T and Coach were introduced to baby lambs!! I just loved them, they were so small and a hoot to watch. They would jump up and kick their back legs and jump on each other. Such young spirits!

I was a huge fan of these twins they were the smallest ones in the bunch.

We caught, well my mom (Grandma) caught the black twin so Big T could pet him. Coach and I wanted to as well.
The little guy was such a big sport for letting us hold him!

Coach and I fed the yearlings on Sunday, well Coach fed and I did other things.


As a little girl I would wait until all the cows were eating and then i would run by them and scare them all away.  It was cool to see them all jump back and I loved the sound of them pulling their heads out of the gate and running through the muck all at once.
 I thought I needed to give it another try to see if I still enjoyed it. 
                                 I did :-)


 Big T and I checking things out and getting some exercise

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a great weeking! I LOVE the picture of Tristan and the black lamb with the huge eyes! You and Josh are so funny! I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome pictures, it is great to act like a kid sometimes.

    ReplyDelete