Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Cleaning

 I've been doing spring cleaning in the house and it feels great!
It has been a little challenging with Tristan, he ate a poem I was given in college. Mostly he just finds new treasures he doesn't want me to put away or throw away. Keeping me on my Toes!!
I am so anxious to do a lot more cleaning, but when I start something I like to finish it. As a mother that is no longer a realistic idea. Tristan gets bored, hungry, or anything else that calls my attention away.  I'm learning to take on smaller projects and relax when they don't get finished within my set time limit.
I am happy that today I got the utility closet cleaned and arranged better, plus a load of laundry! I also cleaned out the drawers of random papers and stuff next to my bed. I put them in piles of where they needed to go, so I really just added more work for another area.  Now I just need to get everything a little more organized and probably try the scrapbooking. Organized mess always makes me feel better! :-)

I also  want to decorate Tristan's room...finally! He is almost 7 months and all that is on his walls are 2 of his dad's guitars. They look good for sure, but I want to do a little more, but still keep it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment