Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Photo #4

Coach Miller started playing the guitar in high school to get girls. I'm not sure how many girls he got in high school, but he got me on it! I have to admit I was attracted to the guitar.  However, I thought that a person that knew how to play an instrument would also have enough rhythm to dance. I was apparently wrong. Coach Miller doesn't know how to dance...at all!!
Anywho, Coach Miller played the guitar a lot when we were dating and first married, he even taught me a little bit. In fact he first taught a lot people how to play and they have now exceeded his talent. That is one of his many "coaching" qualities. Coach Miller has not really played for about 2 years so I decided to pick up one of his 4 guitars, one of the acoustics, and play.  I learned Where Have All The Flowers Gone, but poorly. There is a duet part in it and Coach Miller plans to learn it so we can play the song together... eventually!
 I really just wanted to get him back into playing, but I don't mind learning either.  I realize that with school, work, being a father, and a husband he doesn't really have much time left over. He is very talented and hardworking so this photo goes out to him and how amazing of a guy he is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment